*WE ARE EXPERIENCING A HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS FOR THIS DEVELOPMENT. PLEASE EXPECT A LONGER RESPONSE TIME THAN USUAL.*
Thank you for your interest in our Burien development. Before you apply please make sure you have completed the following steps.
1. Reviewed our selection criteria and make sure you qualify
2. Watch our Homeownership video if you have not already.
3. Fill out application and upload documents. Please upload scans of these documents and include all pages, even if they are blank.
- Identification documents for applicant and co-applicant; one photo ID (Driver’s License/Passport/Residency Card) or two forms of supplemental ID (such as a birth certificate or social security card)
- 3 most recent pay stubs for all household members
- Most recent 2 years of tax returns (With all forms, schedules, and corresponding W2s and/or 1099s)
- Certified Copies of current year to date profit and loss statement or current year-to-date receivables receipts. (If self-employed)
- Current past month’s bank statements for all household members
- Current Award letters for SSI, Social Security, SSDI, TANF, or other public assistance.
- Child support (OPTIONAL) or alimony payment records
- Divorce decree/legal separation/child support documents (if applicable)
- Proof of assets (401k, stocks, bonds, IRA) for all household members
You can save and return to your application at any time. Applications will close on 11/3/23.