You are well on your way to taking the first steps to Homeownership! In order to access the application you must watch the below video. Be sure you watch this. It contains important information on the application process and Habitat homeownership.
Once you start the application you may save and resume it at your convenience.
You will also be asked to upload the following documents to the application. An application is not considered complete until we receive all below documents. If you cannot access them now you may email them to email@example.com.
- Pre-Approval Letter from a WSHFC lender
- Identification documents on all household members; one photo ID (Driver’s License/Passport/Residency Card) or two forms of supplemental ID (such as a birth certificate or social security card) for all household members.
- Proof of citizenship/residency
- 3 months’ most recent pay stubs for all household members
- Copies of completed and signed tax returns for the last two years with W-2’s and/or 1099’s for all household members
- Certified Copies of current year to date profit and loss statement or current year-to-date receivables receipts. (If self-employed)
- Current 3 months’ bank statements for all household members
- Current Award letters for SSI, Social Security, SSDI, TANF, or other public assistance.
- Child support (OPTIONAL) or alimony payment records
- Divorce decree/legal separation/child support documents (if applicable)
- Proof of assets (401k, stocks, bonds, IRA) for all household members