This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting future. The Olympic Ride’s desired location will allow its residents easy access to a dense and lively neighborhood. Within walking distance, there are multiple shops, restaurants and grocery stores including Walgreens, Safeway and QFC. You’ll be surrounded by various parks including Cal Anderson Park, Broadway Hill Park, and Volunteer Park. There are numerous public, charter and private schools nearby. Just like our other Capitol Hill development, these homes will have great access to public transportation including the light rail and bus.
Enjoy the comfort of doing laundry in your own home because these condos will have a new washer and dryer in-unit. Featuring new flooring, new appliances, paint and more; you’ll have a great combination of style and convenience.
These homes are expected to be completed by early 2025
17 units total:
- (2) basement units – 1 Bed, 1 Bath home
- 489 – 589 sq ft.
- One ADA accessible unit
- (2) loft units – 1 Bed, 1 Bath home
- 629 – 661 sq ft.
- (11) units – 1 Bed, 1 Bath home
- 446 – 533 sq ft.
- (2) loft units – 2 Beds, 1 Bath home
- 727 – 772 sq ft.
- Street parking
- Must have income less than 80% AMI
- Homes will be resale restricted to provide for permanent affordability
- Must be willing to partner and complete sweat equity hours
- Must meet lender requirements and secure financing to meet minimum mortgage amount
Habitat requires our homebuyers to finance the purchase of their home with a mortgage. Any portion of the projected purchase price which is not covered by the mortgage, cash down payment, and/or down payment assistance will be provided by Habitat.
Pricing will be as follows:
- 1-Bedroom (Basement) – Monthly housing payment range is estimated at $1,375 – $2,100
- 1-Bedroom – Monthly housing payment range is estimated at $1,550 – $2,100
- 1-Bedroom (Loft) – Monthly housing payment range is estimated at $2,000 – $2,400.00
- 2-Bedroom – Monthly housing payment range is estimated at $1,850 – $2,400
Your monthly payment will be based on your income and household size. Homebuyers must show that they can afford this payment without being cost-burdened (defined as spending more than 35% for your gross income for housing).
|Household Size||80% AMI|
Applications are expected to open Spring of 2024. To get updates when applications open, sign up for our Mailing List Below.