Located in Cle Elum with mountain views, this home is a great option for first new homeowners wanting to live in Kittitas County! If a huge yard including vegetable & herb gardens is your top priority, this 1/3 acre fully fenced home is for you! This home features new waterproof plank flooring, new interior paint and a ductless mini-split & A/C system. Within a short distance from I-90, there are a variety of shops, parks and restaurants to choose from.
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 1,089 sq. ft.
- Lot size – 0.32 acres
- Ductless HP- Mini Split (Wall) for Heating and Cooling
- Fully Fenced back yard
- Sprinkler system
- Must have income less than 80% AMI of Kittitas County
- Live/work in Kittitas County for at least 1 year
- Must be willing to partner and complete sweat equity hours
- Homes will be resale restricted to provide for permanent affordability
- Must meet lender requirements and secure financing to meet minimum mortgage amount
|Household Size||80% Area Median Income of Kittitas County|
Habitat requires our homebuyers to finance the purchase of their home with a mortgage. Any portion of the projected purchase price which is not covered by the mortgage, cash down payment, and/or down payment assistance will be provided by Habitat.
Housing payments will range between $1,600.00 – $2,000.00. Your monthly payment will be based on your income and household size. Homebuyers must show that they can afford this payment without being cost-burdened (defined as spending more than 35% for your gross income for housing).
Applications are now open. Please click the Apply Now Button to start your application. This home is being sold first-come-first serve.