This 5-story, 58-unit condominium will be situated just 2 blocks south of the Columbia City Light Rail Station! These homes will be perfect for individuals and smaller families, being made up of studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom units. Homeowners will be able to enjoy a 2,000 sq. ft. courtyard on the buildings East side for sharing meals, enjoying company, and other activities. The building will also have smaller courtyards along the perimeter, along with a bike storage facility.
Columbia City has it all, from highly rated schools to vibrant public parks, and stellar public transportation. Walking distance from these homes is Columbia City’s quaint downtown, full of family-owned restaurants, local coffee shops, and other small businesses. Columbia City is the most diverse neighborhood in the City of Seattle, so you can enjoy the celebration and sharing of culture, food, and tradition. Whether you want a quiet day in your neighborhood or to commute up to vibrant Downtown Seattle, you can do it all when you live in Columbia City!
These homes are expected to be completed in 2025
58 units total:
- (5) Studio units
- 370 – 375 sq ft.
- (22) 1-Bedroom units
- 485 – 490 sq ft.
- (31) 2-Bedroom units
- 580 – 690 sq ft.
- Street parking
- Must have income less than 80% AMI
- Homes will be resale restricted to provide for permanent affordability
- Must be willing to partner and complete sweat equity hours
- Must meet lender requirements and secure financing to meet minimum mortgage amount
Habitat requires our homebuyers to finance the purchase of their home with a mortgage. Any portion of the projected purchase price which is not covered by the mortgage, cash down payment, and/or down payment assistance will be provided by Habitat.
Your monthly payment will be based on your income and household size. Homebuyers must show that they can afford this payment without being cost-burdened (defined as spending more than 35% for your gross income for housing).
- Studio – Monthly housing payment range is estimated at $1,200 – $2,100
- 1 Bedroom – Monthly housing payment range is estimated at $1,750 – $2,100
- 2 Bedroom – Monthly housing payment range is estimated at $1,900 – $2,400
|Household Size||80% AMI|
Applications are expected to open in mid-2024. To get updates when applications open, sign up for our Mailing List Below.