These brand new homes will be situated in the Delridge neighborhood of Seattle, and are expected be ready in the Summer of 2023. These 2 and 3 bedroom homes will have brand new appliances including a refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer in-unit. Featuring new flooring, paint and more; you’ll have a great combination of style and comfort.
Our 15th Ave homes are located near our other newly constructed development, Trenton, and are around numerous parks including Roxhill Park, Milo Park, Highland Park Playground, and Westcrest Park! There will also be a variety of shops and restaurants to choose from all that vibrant West Seattle has to offer. The homes also have access to multiple bus routes within a few block radius along with numerous public, charter, and private school options nearby.
Expected to be completed by Summer 2023
6 units total:
- 2 units – 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths
- 1087 sq. ft. (None Available)
- 4 units – 2 bedroom, 1 bath
- 700 – 709 sq. ft. (None Available)
- 1 on-site parking spot per home
- Must have income less than 80% AMI
- Homes will be resale restricted to provide for permanent affordability
- Must be willing to partner and complete sweat equity hours
- Must meet lender requirements and secure financing to meet minimum mortgage amount
Habitat requires our homebuyers to finance the purchase of their home with a mortgage. Any portion of the projected purchase price which is not covered by the mortgage, cash down payment, and/or down payment assistance will be provided by Habitat.
For the 2 bedroom homes, the housing payments will be between $1,550.00 – $2,200.00. For the 3 bedroom homes payments will be between $1,850.00 – $2,500.00. Your monthly payment will be based on your income and household size. Homebuyers must show that they can afford this payment without being cost-burdened (defined as spending more than 35% for your gross income for housing).
Applications are closed. Sign up for our mailing to get notified when we open new applications!