Thank you for your interest in our home in Snoqualmie, WA. Before you apply please make sure you have done the following steps:
1. Reviewed our selection criteria and make sure you qualify
2. Watch our Homeownership video if you have not already.
3. Fill out and upload the below documents to the application. You can upload these to the application, email them to Blanca.email@example.com, fax them to 206-855-5527, or drop copies off at our office during normal business hours.
- Identification documents for applicant and co-applicant ; one photo ID (Driver’s License/Passport/Residency Card) or two forms of supplemental ID (such as a birth certificate or social security card).
- Most recent pay stubs for all household members (1 month)
- Most recent 2 years of tax returns (With all forms, schedules, and corresponding W2s and/or 1099s)
- Certified Copies of current year to date profit and loss statement or current year-to-date receivables receipts. (If self-employed)
- Past month’s bank statements for all household members
- Current Award letters for SSI, Social Security, SSDI, TANF, or other public assistance.
- Child support (OPTIONAL) or alimony payment records
- Divorce decree/legal separation/child support documents (if applicable)
- Proof of assets (401k, stocks, bonds, IRA) for all household members
There is a credit fee you must pay at the end through a separate link. This link can be found at the end of the application and in the confirmation email. The fee is:
- $40 for an applicant
- $60 for an applicant and co-applicant
You can save and return to your application at any time. Qualified applicants will be chosen on a first come first serve basis: