Located in Snoqualmie, this home is a great option for first new homeowners wanting to live in East King County! Within a few minutes drive, you’ll be able to visit the beautiful Snoqualmie Falls! Within a short distance from Snoqualmie Parkway and I-90, there are a variety of shops, parks and restaurants to choose from. There are numerous public, charter, and private school options nearby.
|Household Size||MAXIMUM GROSS INCOME|
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- 1,050 sq. ft.
- Appliances: Electric range, fridge, dishwasher, hood vent, washer, dryer
- Central Heating
- Must have income less than 50% AMI of Seattle King County
- Must be willing to partner and complete sweat equity hours
- Homes will be resale restricted to provide for permanent affordability
- Must meet lender requirements and secure financing to meet minimum mortgage amount
Habitat requires our homebuyers to finance the purchase of their home with a mortgage. Any portion of the projected purchase price which is not covered by the mortgage, cash down payment, and/or down payment assistance will be provided by Habitat.
Housing payments will range between $1,000.00 – $1,700.00. Your monthly payment will be based on your income and household size. Homebuyers must show that they can afford this payment without being cost-burdened (defined as spending more than 35% for your gross income for housing).
Applications are closed for this home. Please sign up for our mailing list to get notified when we open future applications.