Thank you for your interest in our South Park development. These homes will be selected on a first-come-first-serve basis. Before you apply please make sure you have done the following steps.
1. Reviewed our selection criteria and make sure you qualify
2. Watch our Homeownership video if you have not already.
3. Fill out application and upload documents. Please upload scans of these documents and include all pages, even if they are blank.
- Pre-Approval Letter from a WSHFC lender
- Identification documents for applicant and co-applicant; one photo ID (Driver’s License/Passport/Residency Card) or two forms of supplemental ID (such as a birth certificate or social security card)
- 3 most recent pay stubs for all household members
- Most recent 2 years of tax returns (With all forms, schedules, and corresponding W2s and/or 1099s)
- Certified Copies of current year to date profit and loss statement or current year-to-date receivables receipts. (If self-employed)
- Current past month’s bank statements for all household members
- Current Award letters for SSI, Social Security, SSDI, TANF, or other public assistance.
- Child support (OPTIONAL) or alimony payment records
- Divorce decree/legal separation/child support documents (if applicable)
- Proof of assets (401k, stocks, bonds, IRA) for all household members
- (OPTIONAL) Pre-Approval Letter from a WSHFC lender
You can save and return to your application.