Thank you for your interest in our South Park development. These homes will be selected on a first-come-first-serve basis. Before you apply please make sure you have done the following steps.
1. Reviewed our selection criteria and make sure you qualify
2. Start the process to get a preapproval letter. For a South Park home the minimum buyer financing is $210,000. Be sure to give your lender the “South Park Lender Letter.”
For your lender:
3. Watch our Homeownership video if you have not already.
4. Fill out application and upload documents. Please upload scans of these documents and include all pages, even if they are blank.
- Pre-Approval Letter from a WSHFC lender
- Identification documents on all household members; one photo ID (Driver’s License/Passport/Residency Card) or two forms of supplemental ID (such as a birth certificate or social security card) for all household members.
- Proof of applicant’s US citizenship/residency
- 2 months’ most recent pay stubs for all household members
- Copies of completed and signed tax returns for the last two years with W-2’s and/or 1099’s for all household members
- Certified Copies of current year to date profit and loss statement or current year-to-date receivables receipts. (If self-employed)
- Current 3 months’ bank statements for all household members
- Current Award letters for SSI, Social Security, SSDI, TANF, or other public assistance.
- Child support (OPTIONAL) or alimony payment records
- Divorce decree/legal separation/child support documents (if applicable)
- Proof of assets (401k, stocks, bonds, IRA) for all household members
Do not submit your application unless you have all the above needed documents. You can save and return to your application.