Thank you for your interest in our Trenton development. Applications are due August 31st, 2021. Before you apply please make sure you have done the following steps:
1. Reviewed our selection criteria and make sure you qualify
2. Get a preapproval letter, a requirement of the program. Be sure to give your lender the “Trenton Lender Letter.”
3. Watch our Homeownership video if you have not already.
4. Fill out and upload the below documents to the application.
- Pre-Approval Letter from an approved lender
- Identification documents for applicant and co-applicant; one photo ID (Driver’s License/Passport/Residency Card) or two forms of supplemental ID (such as a birth certificate or social security card) for all household members.
- 3 most recent pay stubs for all household members
- Most recent 2 years of tax returns (With all forms, schedules, and corresponding W2s and/or 1099s)
- Certified Copies of current year to date profit and loss statement or current year-to-date receivables receipts. (If self-employed)
- Current past months’ bank statements for all household members
- Current Award letters for SSI, Social Security, SSDI, TANF, or other public assistance.
- Child support (OPTIONAL) or alimony payment records
- Divorce decree/legal separation/child support documents (if applicable)
- Proof of assets (401k, stocks, bonds, IRA) for all household members
You can save and return to your application at any time.